Anthracnose is a fungal disease that attacks the basal or foliar system of turf and other course greenery, causing foliar blight and/or basal stem rot. Disease appearance varies depending on the area of infection as well as the type of turfgrass.
While anthracnose can develop at any time of the year, it is most destructive during warmer months when the soil is dry and there is an increase in humidity. Other contributing factors to anthracnose outbreaks include:
- Drought and high temperature stress
- Low mowing height
- Low nitrogen fertility
- Intense traffic
- Soil compaction
- Poor air and water drainage
To prevent and manage anthracnose on your turf, follow these best practices:
- Water deeply and infrequently to discourage excessive moisture or dryness
- Monitor and divert traffic on your turf
- Increase mowing height and wash mowers after use to discourage transmission
- Apply appropriate systemic fungicides as preventative and control measures
Propiconazole 14.3 ME
Can be used at low rates to offer effective control over stubborn turf grass diseases with protective, curative and eradicant properties for long-lasting results.
An economical, cost-effective, broad-spectrum disease control for grasses and labeled trees, shrubs and flowers.
Our Retail Partners
QUALI-PRO is proud to partner with the following distributors: