Virtual PENDANT™ PRO Kits provide long-term pink and gray snow mould control with 140+ days of protection. It was developed in Canada for Canadian conditions to be the foundation of your snow mould management strategy.
- Each Virtual PENDANT™ PRO Kit will treat 5 acres for snow mould at a rate of 600 g of PENDANT™ 50 WDG and 8 L of Propiconazole 14.3 ME per acre.
- Rapid dispersion for improved performance, no additional surfactant required.
- No chlorothalonil allows late-season play after snow mould application if weather is favourable.
PENDANT™ 50 WDG
Propiconazole 14.3 ME
FRAC Group 3 + 12
A Virtual PENDANT™ PRO Kit consists of the following:
• 1 X 3 kg jug of PENDANT™ 50 WDG (Fludioxonil)
• 8 X 5 L jugs of QP Propiconazole 14.3 ME (Propiconazole)
Mode of Action
Contact and systemic activity. Aids in resistance management
All golf course related cool-season grasses, including bentgrasses, bluegrasses, fescue grasses, ryegrasses and their mixtures.
One application prior to snow cover
HOW IT WORKS
Outside and inside protection from fungi. Combination of two active ingredients:
Fludioxonil – FRAC Group 12 – 38 g ai per litre: Contact activity working on the leaf, in the thatch and soil. Causes disruption of the fungal cell membrane resulting in fungal cell destruction. Propiconazole – FRAC Group 3 – 159 g ai per litre: Protective, curative and eradicant activity on fungal pathogens. Rapidly absorbed by turf leaves and moves within Xylem, providing good distribution and lasting protection throughout the plant.
TANK MIXING INSTRUCTIONS
When mixing follow the WALES process for mixing of chemicals:
Wettable powders and water dispersible granules
Agitate tank mix thoroughly
Liquid flowables and suspensions
Emulsifiable concentrate formulations
Pink and gray snow mould are among the most invasive turf diseases in Canada, affecting cool-season grasses and developing when cold temperatures are accompanied with excess moisture.
Our Retail Partners
QUALI-PRO is proud to partner with the following distributors: