T-NEX® ME regulates turf grass growth for streamlined management, including reduced mowing and grass clippings.
T-NEX® ME makes it easier to tackle difficult areas to mow such as sloped banks, and can minimize the need for edging. Growth regulation begins within 3–5 days of application.
- Impedes vertical shoot growth.
- Promotes rich colour, lateral stem and robust root mass development.
- Stimulates production of healthy, durable blades in turfgrass.
- Odourless microemulsion concentrate.
- Compatible with other pesticides and liquid fertilizers.
- Strengthens turf to withstand seasonal stresses, like extreme summer heat and drought conditions.
- Rainfast in three hours.
2 x 5 L jugs/case
Same Active Ingredient As:
Store in cool dry area away from feed and foodstuffs. Keep from freezing.
Mode of Action
Slows production of gibberellic acid, a hormone that promotes cell
elongation in plants.
11.3% microemulsion concentrate
(113 g a.i. per L)
See label for specific uses and rates.
How it Works
The active ingredient trinexapac-ethyl is absorbed by turf grass and slows the production of gibberellic acid, the hormone promoting cell elongation in plants. The use of T-NEX® ME will help the turf develop a better root system and a thicker, stronger turf canopy than untreated turf.
Our Retail Partners
QUALI-PRO is proud to partner with the following distributors: